Melbourne Big Ticket
- Hands On
- Zoos & Aquariums
Hit up Australia’s first ultimate indoor LEGO® playground LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre + SEA LIFE Melbourne!
Are you in need of satisfying curious minds this weekend or holidays? Looking for immersive indoor entertainment? This Melbourne Big Ticket is the ultimate bundle to spark children’s imaginations. Discover the magic of the underwater world at Sea Life Melbourne, located in the heart of Melbourne CBD on the banks of the Yarra River. Home to thousands of sea creatures spread across 12 different zones inspiration abounds. Whether it’s the brand new ‘Ocean Invaders’ interactive exhibit or seeing one of Australia’s biggest crocodiles or discovering what lives in our famous colourful coral reefs!
The first of its kind in Australia, Legoland Discover Centre is a wonderland of creativity with hands-on discovering, building and constructing with millions of bricks in Miniland or a more imaginative experience on one of the many themed rides or an educational LEGO® Factory Tour going behind-the-scenes to learn how the bricks are made and take home some tips from their Master Model Builder!
This ticket offers great value for these two iconic family attractions.
By booking your SPARK POP experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
LEGOLAND® DISCOVERY CENTRE
- Opening Hours: Daily 9-7pm, subject to change. View current times here.
- Accessibility: Legoland Discovery Centre Melbourne welcome all and strive to make our attraction as accessible as possible to all of our guests. View guide here.
- Family Facilities: Family restrooms and baby changing facilities and is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Car Parking: The closest car park for LEGOLAND Discovery Centre at Chadstone – The Fashion Capital is Car Park B. Level P4 (rooftop) is currently under construction however Level P1 – P3 remain open, with elevator access available from inside the centre, direct to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre.
- What to Bring: For health and safety reasons, children and adults are required to wear socks for the Duplo® Farm Adventure and LEGO® City Fire Academy soft play areas. Please ensure that you bring socks for yourself and your little ones, there is also fun-tastic socks which can purchased from the Cafe!
SEA LIFE MELBOURNE
- Opening Hours: Daily 9.30am – 5pm, subject to change. View current times here.
- Accessibility: SEA LIFE Melbourne welcome all and strive to make our attraction as accessible as possible to all of our guests. View guide here.
- Family Facilities: Baby change room, microwave / bottle warming.
- Car Parking: Secure Parking at 522 Flinders Lane, only 240m from SEA LIFE Melbourne. Present your car park ticket to SEA LIFE admissions team to get your ticket validated for $22 Weekdays / $9 Weekends and Public Holidays
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
• Adults (18+) must be accompanied by a child (except at our adult only evening events) when visiting LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne or Sea Life Melbourne.
• Make sure you visit LEGOLAND Discovery Centre or Sea Life Melbourne on the date selected on your tickets. Latecomers might not be allowed entry.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the attraction
• Child aged 2 and under are free