This is a fantastic introductory experience for young ones wanting to connect with these beautiful animals.
Located only 5 minutes from Melbourne International Airport and 30 minutes from the heart of Melbourne, there is no other experience quite like this in Victoria. This is your chance to enjoy pony riding at its best amongst Australian wildlife and habitat of Woodlands Historic Park.
Each child will receive a one on one led pony ride experience.
Book or gift a SPARK POP experience and support Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
Child Friendly Dining
Forget Me Not: Open daily from 8.30am, Forget Me Not is a short 10 minute drive from Woodlands Trail Rides and offers an all day breakfast menu, lunch and beverages. It’s also Family Friendly with a thoughtfully appointed children’s retreat.
- Opening Hours: Hours as per booked rides only.
- Accessibility: Woodlands Trail Riding offer services for all abilities, contact the centre directly for information.
- Car Parking: For our riding school at Woodlands Lodge, drive all the way down the driveway, the car park is at the end past the private residence.
- What to Wear: Wear long pants and covered shoes such as runners/sneakers or boots. Inappropriate clothing will result in forfeit of the session.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
**Children from 2 years of age can enjoy this pony ride session. It is expected that children under the age of 5 years be accompanied by 1 parent or guardian during this experience (only 1 parent per child permitted). The pony is led by an instructor or guide at all times. Maximum weight limit must be under 20kg.**
- Helmets are provided.
- Arrival time is 15 minutes prior to start time. Latecomers will result in forfeit of the session.
- Instructors will take photos and/or videos and can be downloaded via a link emailed to you automatically after each session within 48 hours.
**IMPORTANT: For bookings with less than a day or same day bookings, please call ahead to confirm availability (Office Hours: 8.30am-5.00pm).
**Please note the address in the confirmation email and ensure the Smart Waiver is signed prior to attendance.