Treetops Adventure Yanchep
- Outdoor Adventure
Up for a challenge? 16 ziplines and 70 aerial challenges will put you to the test!
Looking to escape the city for a nature immersion? A visit to Yanchep National Park, just 45 minutes north of Perth’s CBD will have you in awe from start to finish! It is here you’ll discover Western Grey Kangaroo and Tawny Frogmouths from heights of 1-2 metres for juniors and up to 10 metres high on the main courses.
2 JUNIOR COURSES
5 TREE ROPES COURSES
70+ AERIAL CHALLENGES
Book or gift a SPARK POP® experience and you’ll support Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
- Opening Hours:School Term
Tuesday – Friday, 10am – 5pm
Saturday & Sunday, 8:30am – 5pmSchool & Public Holidays
Monday – Sunday, 8:30am – 5pm
- Car Parking: As we are located within the Yanchep National Park, entry fees per car load are required to enter the park and this is not included in the Treetops Adventure ticket. Ample parking available once on site.
- What to where: Comfortable clothing for outdoor physical activity, fully enclosed, sturdy footwear is required, wet weather clothing, bring along sunscreen and/or insect repellent.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Pre-sign your waiver here.
- Age Requirements:To help keep all our participants safe, it is important that we have adult supervision for each age group. We recommend having adults who maintain a reasonable level of fitness as the higher courses can be physically demanding. Our instructors will be ready to assist on the course at any time. Juniors 3– 7yrs: Onsite Adult supervision is required from the ground. Require This adult has free entry and we highly recommend having a separate non-paying adult who can walk around to supervise this age group. Adults and Grown-Ups are not permitted onto the Junior Courses. Children 8-10yrs: Participating Grown-Up Course Supervision is required, at a ratio of 1 Grown-Up to 4 Children. Children 11-15yrs: Onsite Adult Supervision required, climbing recommended. Grown-Ups 16 – 17yrs: Onsite Adult Supervision is required for 16 & 17 yr olds. All climbers under 18 years old will still need an Adult (18+) onsite and supervising from the ground and all Digital Waivers must still be signed by an Adult (18yrs+).
- Health Requirements:Due to the nature of our activities, all guests are advised to seek medical advice if in doubt of their capabilities to participate, especially in the case of pre-existing medical condition. Please note, pregnant women are unable to participate.Our tree ropes courses can be physically challenging, and we recommend participation by individuals with an average to moderate level of fitness. All other activities are more suitable for individuals with an average fitness levels, who are able to walk up and down a flight of stairs unassisted.