Beginner SUP Lesson
- Outdoor Adventure
$1241 Adult + 1 Child
Learn to paddle on the sparkling waters of Surfers Paradise!
Your stand-up paddle board lesson begins with a safety briefing and basic instruction, followed by a demonstration by an instructor for a full visual of what to expect. Before you know it you’ll be off on the water to experience ‘walking on water’ for the first time!
This paddle boarding lesson is close to shore, flat water only and very easy to get the hang of. Whilst your instructor helps you along the way with balance tips, they will coordinate the group to begin paddle technique training to ensure you are all the best paddlers by the end of the lesson. We have loads of fun on the water!
By booking your SPARK POP experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
1 Adult + 1 Child
What to Bring:
- Sunscreen or any other sun protection you require
- Rash vest or long sleeve T’shirt for sun protection is advised, we do have some available for our participants but if you require special sizing you may need to bring it with you.
- Towel, drinking water, Cap (secure in windy conditions), change of clothes
*Small items/valuables can be stowed or left in Go Vertical’s car whilst on tour, best only to bring what you need.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- In a lesson a child participant is required to be aged 8+
- For the group Tours a child needs to be 12+ as this is the age from which a child is strong enough to keep up with adults on tour as to not slow the group down. If it is a private Tour then a child participant can be as young as 8 years (younger children can be accommodated on Private Tours but must be pre-arranged)
- For board hire, children are to be accompanied by an adult or under the close supervision from the beach or on the parent’s board. Please contact us if you are not sure.
*Safety is paramount and we will ascertain whether a child is strong enough to be on the board alone, taking into consideration weather & tidal conditions.