WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo (Child)
Experience the best of Australia’s wildlife in the heart of Sydney!
From snapping a selfie with a koala, meeting a kangaroo, coming eye-to-eye with 3 Freshwater Crocodiles, watching Ringo the Wombat play in his exhibit to watching their resident Platypus swim through the water, there’s always something to explore!
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo features interactive displays, inspiring and entertaining daily shows, captivating daily feeding sessions and much, much more!
All ages will appreciate getting up close with the unique animalsthat call Australia home right in the heart of Sydney.
By choosing experiences over new toys or games more often as a gift or treat, you are contributing to a sustainable future by reducing plastic consumption and waste. Impacts of choosing experiences for kids and families extend threefold – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
– Price includes a Digi Photo Pass giving you unlimited digital photos – valued at $26
Child Friendly Dining
Koala Rooftop Café at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo offers hot and cold drinks as well as light snacks.
Darling Harbour or China Town nearby offer many options for family friendly dining.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10am -5pm, subject to change. View current times here.
- Accessibility: WILD LIFE Sydney welcome all and strive to make our attraction as accessible as possible to all guests. View guide here.
- Family Facilities: Baby change room, microwave / bottle warming.
- Car Parking: Discount parking available at Wilson Parking with pre-bookings online and code MERLIN. 100 Murray St (Harbourside) Car Park, Citipark Car Park, Darling Park Car Park, 383 Kent St Car Park
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
WILD LIFE Sydney is suitable for all ages. Please be aware that all guests aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over to enter the attraction. Children under 3 years old enter for free!