VR + Indoor Skydiving (Weekend)
- Dream It, Do It
YES, YOU CAN FLY + ENJOY THE VIEW OVER YOUR DREAM LOCATION!
Enjoy the sensation of floating on a smooth cushion of air combined with the thrill of simulating a real skydive, a feeling you’ll remember forever.
Start out with a few warm up flights with your instructors working up to the final flight with your specialised helmet strapped on! Choose from spectacular locations such as Dubai, Hawaii, Southern California and the Swiss Alps!
Available for flights Friday to Sunday.
This sport is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE and VR customers generally want to come back for
more or even take it up a notch and jump out of a real plane!!
By booking or gifting a SPARK POP® experience you’ll support – Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
Virtual Reality Package takes your experience to the next level, giving you 3
flights equivalent to 3 tandem skydiving freefalls from 12,000 ft.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 11am-9.30pm, Saturday & Sunday 8am-6pm
- Car Parking: Ample parking in Westfield Shopping Center.
- Adult Zone: Spectators are free and encouraged to relax and watch.
- What to Wear: Wear casual, comfortable clothes, anything you’d wear on a normal day. We recommend lace-up, closed-toe shoes.
- What to do at Check In: Show up at your scheduled arrival time, and head to a check-in kiosk. When you enter, you’ll find an associate ready to help or answer any questions. Make sure your flight waiver is filled out when you check in.
- Parties: Yes, click here for details.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
WHO CAN FLY?
Flyers of All Ages. It’s a safe, fun, and overall awesome experience for all flyers.
- Flyers can be as young as 3 years old.
- Ages 17 and below need a parent or guardian to sign their waiver.
WHAT TO WEAR?
Wear casual, comfortable clothes, anything you’d wear on a normal day. We recommend lace-up, closed-toe shoes.
WHAT TO DO AT CHECK IN?
Show up at your scheduled arrival time, and head to a check-in kiosk. When you enter, you’ll find an associate ready to help or answer any questions.
- Make sure your flight waiver is filled out when you check in.
- To prevent dangerous wind speeds, participants must weigh less than 136kg
- Women who are pregnant should not fly.
- People with recent back, neck, and heart issues should check with a doctor before flying.
- iFLY recommends that anyone with prior shoulder dislocations should not fly.