Steam train + Wildlife Journey
- Zoos & Aquariums
$159 – $189Child
Amazing all ages day trip serving up adventure, nostalgia and wildlife!
The whole family will love the magical experience of an unforgettable journey through the lush rainforest of the Dandenong Ranges on board the legendary Puffing Billy steam train. Behold the breathtaking vistas and breathe in the fresh, crisp air, taking in the beauty of
the historic locomotive as it chugs along on its hour-long expedition from Belgrave to Lakeside. And if that’s not enough, after the ride, wander through a wildlife sanctuary where you can encounter some of Australia’s most beloved creatures face-to-face, including koalas, kangaroos, and soaring birds of prey.
This adventure will transport you out of the hustle and bustle of city life and into
the serene magic of the Dandenong Ranges and Yarra Valley’s natural wonders.
By booking your SPARK POP® experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also – Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
Why choose this tour:
- Tours are great for families. Not only do they take care of all the tricky logistical parts, a tour also allows you the time and space to share quality time and learn together.
- Small group with no more than 21 guests.
- Personalised service
- Quality guides and buses
- Includes entry and levies for:
- Puffing Billy steam train
- Healesville Wildlife
- Pick Up Locations: Mercure Melbourne Southbank, Regent Theatre, Her Majesty’s Theatre.
- What to bring: We suggest you bring along appropriate clothing for seasonal weather conditions, a camera for lots of memorable photo’s, hat & sunscreen for hot, sunny days, a refillable water bottle and a small bag for personal belongings.