Kayak & Snorkel
- Outdoor Adventure
Find Nemo right here amongst the sparkling waters of the Gold Coast’s Dolphin Bay.
Paddle through spectacular clear waters, where you might have the chance to spot dolphins and stingrays. Whilst paddling through beautiful sandbanks, with a unique Gold Coast City view in the background, you’ll arrive in Dolphin Bay.
Swim in and discover many different species, from sea cucumber, trumpet fish, sergeant fish, and if you are lucky you can even find Nemo. You will be welcomed in by the friendly reef locals, the Sea Perch and Angelfish, so get ready to watch them very close!
A fantastic way to explore the Gold Coast waters!
By booking or gifting a SPARK POP® experience you’ll be supporting Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- Departing from the iconic Broadwater your tour begins with the experienced and friendly tour guides giving you a safety induction.
- Snorkelling induction and all gear provided.
- Light refreshments provided (hot drinks provided during June, July & August).
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants require a low to medium fitness level to carry out the activity. No previous swimming, kayaking or snorkelling experience needed. We offer a physical activity where a certain fitness level is required, no refunds or rescheduling options are entitled for those who are not able to complete the activity. Our kayaks weight capacity is 250kgs for double kayaks and 130kgs for single kayaks. This tour is not recommended during pregnancy or if you suffer from back problems.
- Weather and minimum number dependant. We reserve the right of last minute cancellations due to unfavourable weather conditions or minimum number of participants not met. In this case, we will offer rescheduling options, credits or refunds. Water visibility and wildlife spotting may be affected by the force of nature (e.g. winds, rainfall, tidal currents) and Seaway Kayaking Tours is not responsible should this occurs.
- All participants must sign our waiver of liability before commencing the activity. Young people aged under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. If the participant is a minor, a parent/guardian must sign the required waiver of liability. The minimum age required is 4 years old.
- Flexible cancellation policy means that customers may cancel or reschedule their booking up to 24 hours prior to the booking date. No refunds can be issued unless your booking is cancelled 24 hours before the booking date. No refunds/rescheduling if customers: do not show, change of mind 24 hours before commencing the activity, late arrivals (10 minutes after the booking time).