Splatter & Splash
- Hands On
Parents let it go, as you discover the place where it’s perfectly OK for children and the walls to be covered in paint in a colourful mess!
The Splatter & Splash Room is a guaranteed fun and crazy experience for all ages! Unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before, this is an interactive adventure where you choose your own boogie music, while making a splash and being splattered!
This unique experience will have you throwing paint filled water bombs, paint-squirting your mates and having the time of your life! Hats, shirts, shoes and canvases will all be available to purchase on the day to make the experience last a lifetime! Don’t want to be covered in colour? You can still join in on the fun whilst being covered head to toe.
By booking or gifting a SPARK POP® experience you’re supporting – Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
Child Friendly Dining:
Invasion Coffee – Venues own cafe offers a top espresso coffee and light snacks, available until 2pm.
Devon Pixies – Open Tuesday to Saturday from 8.30am
Included FUN in Splash & Splatter room (per person):
- 4x Paint Pots each
- 4x Paint Bombs each
Included in Splash & Splatter room per person (to be worn during or after):
- Booties (to cover shoes)
- Hair Caps
- Opening Hours: Tuesday to Friday 9am – 2pm and Saturday 9am – 12.30pm.
- Adult Zone: Coffee shop and seating available.
- Accessibility: All on one floor the space is accessible for wheel chairs and prams.
- Car Parking: There is a car park and ample off street parking available.
- What to wear: If you are planning on staying uncovered and getting messy during the session, we recommend you bring a spare change of dry clothes and a towel to dry and clean yourself up, but please keep in mind there are no showers, only toilets where you can get changed. Otherwise we provide protective wear if you are wanting to go home colourful but still keep your car seats clean.
- Birthday Parties: Yes,click here.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
Splatter sessions go for 45 minutes, including a 10 minute prepping/safety briefing beforehand.
A waiver is required to be signed for every participant before entering the Splatter & Splash room. Safety Rules.