- Dream It, Do It
- Wildlife Encounter
Watch their eyes light up as they get up close and pat Sea World’s adorable seals!
Make magical memories with a cheeky encounter with long-nosed fur seals, Australian or Californian sea lions. Discover the playful and loveable nature of these beautiful animals and see a number of different seal behaviours! Each encounter is unique, allowing the marine specialists to be guided by the animals as to how they participate with guests.
Get cameras ready to capture smiles and laughter while you learn about these fun loving animals!
By booking your SPARK POP® experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also – Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
- Interact with some of Sea World’s charming and playful seals
- Learn about these beautiful animals and their behaviour
- Opportunity to feed the seals fish and give them some pats
- Opening Hours: Park gates open 9.30am to 5pm
- Accessibility: Disability Services include car parking, toilets and ramps. Click here to view Sea World accessibility guide.
- Family Facilities: Stroller hire available for 6months-3years $20 with form of ID. Parents Rooms contain private feeding areas and separate changing facilities and are located at Top Terrace to left of Sea World Exit Shop and between Shark Bay + Penguin Point.
- Car Parking: Ample parking is available at Sea World.
- What to wear: Participants must wear footwear
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Participants must be aged 5 years and over and be a minimum height of 110cm. Participants will be measured on the day of the program without footwear.
- Participants must be able to speak and/or understand English, or have a translator participate in the program with them. There are no complimentary programs for translators.
- Persons acting as a translator must advise staff at the start of the program. Translators must satisfy all criteria
- Participants must have controlled motor movement
- Participants must follow directions quickly to the satisfaction of staff
- Participants must be able to quickly exit the pool area unassisted
- Guests with disabilities are asked to call Customer Connect on 133 386 directly to determine suitability to participate in the Animal Adventures programs. Please note a limited number of special needs programs are available for people with disabilities that otherwise prohibit them from participating
- All participants of this experience must hold a valid pass to enter the park. Take a look at our pass options here.