SEA LIFE Sydney (Off Peak)
Children will be inspired by the sea creatures of SEA LIFE, from colourful tropical fish to massive sharks and rays.
Once inside, you’ll also discover several play areas and activities designed specifically for children, such as a soft play area for toddlers, a 4D cinema experience, and a scavenger hunt throughout the aquarium.
This general admission ticket will allow you to get up close to sharks, rays, penguins and our favourite, the adorable Pig the Dugong!
We especially appreciate SEA LIFE Sydney’s commitment to highlighting the importance of marine conservation and sustainability with key topics of plastic pollution, coral reef conservation and protecting marine wildlife.
By choosing experiences over new toys or games more often as a gift or treat, you are contributing to a sustainable future by reducing plastic consumption and waste. Impacts of choosing experiences for kids and families extend threefold – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
– Price includes a Digi Photo Pass giving you unlimited digital photos – valued at $26
Child Friendly Dining
The Wharf Kitchen is located at the end of the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, in the exit foyer, Wharf Kitchen is the perfect outlet to get lunch with some fantastic food options including sandwiches, kids explorer boxes, hot pies and steaming sausage rolls. You’ll also find coffee, tea and sweets.
Darling Harbour or China Town nearby offer many options for family friendly dining.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10am – 8pm, subject to change. View current times here.
- Accessibility: SEA LIFE Sydney welcome all and strive to make our attraction as accessible as possible to all of our guests. View guide here.
- Family Facilities: Baby change room, microwave / bottle warming.
- Car Parking: Discount parking available at Wilson Parking with pre-bookings online and code MERLIN. 100 Murray St (Harbourside) Car Park, Citipark Car Park, Darling Park Car Park, 383 Kent St Car Park
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
SEA LIFE Sydney is suitable for all ages. Please be aware that all guests aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over to enter the attraction. Children under 3 years old enter for free!