Sea Life (Off Peak)
- Zoos & Aquariums
SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is a multi-award winning, all weather visitor attraction situated at The Wharf in Mooloolaba.
By booking your SPARK POP experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- Please make sure you have made your booking online.
- Peak / Weekend.
Child Friendly Dining
Several family friendly dining options can be found at The Wharf, within walking distance of Sea Life. Seafood lovers try Prawn Star for something fun and delicious!
- Opening Hours: 9am – 4pm
- Accessibility: There are 6 designated accessible parking spaces available for your use. Please be aware that availability may be restricted in peak times. The aquarium is wheelchair accessible throughout the attraction. There are ramps connecting each level so care should always be taken. There is a medical assistance button at the bottom of the ramps if required.
- Family Facilities: There is a parent room with microwave, change table and hand basin located outside the seal stadium in between the male and female bathroom.
- Car Parking: There’s lots of parking spaces around SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast. Note: An upgrade is taking place with a section at a time being completed between November 2022 and March 2023.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Guests under 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18+.