Save a mate Ranger
- Dream It, Do It
- School Holidays
- Wildlife Encounter
The ultimate experience for any animal lover, go behind the scenes and see first-hand a day in the life of a Paradise Country Ranger.
Behind the scenes access working side-by-side with Wildlife Keepers from 9am to 2pm taking part in daily duties such as animal feeding, enrichment, park preparation and encounters.
This program will allow Rangers to come face to face with incredible animals like kangaroos, wombats, Tasmanian Devils, dingoes, koalas, marmosets, meerkats and more!
By choosing experiences over new toys or games as a gift or treat, you will be supporting Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- Morning tea
- Lunch beside Marmoset Exhibit at Farmhouse Restaurant
- Photo with a koala to remember your day!
- Opening Hours: Park gates open 9.30am to 5pm
- Accessibility: Disability Services include car parking, toilets and ramps. Click here to view Paradise Country accessibility guide.
- Car Parking: Ample parking is available at Paradise Country. However Drop Off & Pick UP is at the Homestead, front entry.
- What to wear: As the day will be physical and hands-on with the animals we kindly request participants wear supportive enclosed footwear, long comfortable pants, and a t-shirt or long sleeve shirt. No shorts, singlets or open toe footwear.