Rock Climb & Abseil Onkaparinga
- Outdoor Adventure
$139 – $149
Reconnect with nature and each other amongst the rugged backdrop of the Onkaparinga River National Park.
The Onkaparinga RIver National Park boasts a stunning gorge with cliffs up to 30 metres high and large permanent rock pools. Not only will you find ample opportunities for rock climbing but you’ll be treated to sightings of native wildlife such as birds, koalas, kangaroos and possums – you may even spot an echidna.
A variety of climbs to cater for all levels of fitness and experience. Your guides will ensure everyone gets the chance to have fun, learn some new skills, (or refresh old ones) and challenge themselves as much as they choose.
Book or gift a SPARK POP® experience and you’ll be supporting – Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
-A variety of climbs designed for a range of different challenges
-Picturesque location close to Adelaide
-No climbing experience required
-A beautiful scenic location surrounded by nature. The setting is wild, feels remote and the views are fabulous.
- Car Parking:
- Where to meet: 287 Chapel Hill Rd, Blewitt Springs SA 5171. This is a public reserve and we have no office at this location. Look for the Earth Adventure flags.
- What should I wear and bring: Wear comfortable clothes, shorts, shirt, and socks. Sunscreen, water bottle and camera. Your experienced and accredited climbing instructors will provide all equipment, instruction and technical expertise.
- What is provided for you: All harnesses and safety equipment, rock climbing shoes.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- People under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age requirement is 12 years
- Minimum weight: 25kgs – Maximum weight: 120kgs
- Minimum height: 120cm
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING
- Full details will be sent via email immediately following the receipt of your booking. If you do not receive this, please contact us straight away.
- Please review the details taking note of the starting time and location map and sign your waiver.
- Please check the terms and conditions also included.
- You will be contacted the day prior to your tour if any of the details change due to weather or other conditions.