Rock Climb+ Abseil Morialta
- Outdoor Adventure
$139 – $149
Embrace your inner Spiderman, get vertical amongst the remarkable Morialta Gorge!
This premier climbing and abseil tour is fun but also a great activity for your mind and body. Discover this awesome climbing site in Morialta Conservation Park which has been a well-loved site for over 100 years, found less than 30 minutes north of Adelaide’s CBD.
Immerse yourself in nature with amazing views!
Book or gift a SPARK POP® experience and you’ll be supporting – Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
-A variety of climbs designed for a range of different challenges
-Picturesque location close to Adelaide
-No climbing experience required
-A beautiful scenic location surrounded by nature. The setting is wild, feels remote and the views are fabulous.
- Car Parking: Available at meeting point just off Norton Summit Road.
- Where to meet: We meet you at Climbers Track, Woodforde SA 5072. This is a public reserve and we have no office at this location. Look for the Earth Adventure flags.
- What should I wear and bring: Wear comfortable clothes, shorts, shirt, and socks. Sunscreen, water bottle and camera. Your experienced and accredited climbing instructors will provide all equipment, instruction and technical expertise.
- What is provided for you: All harnesses and safety equipment, rock climbing shoes.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- People under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age requirement is 12 years
- Minimum weight: 25kgs – Maximum weight: 120kgs
- Minimum height: 120cm
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING
- Full details will be sent via email immediately following the receipt of your booking. If you do not receive this, please contact us straight away.
- Please review the details taking note of the starting time and location map and sign your waiver.
- Please check the terms and conditions also included.
- You will be contacted the day prior to your tour if any of the details change due to weather or other conditions.