Private Horse Riding Lesson
Spark their imagination and empower your child with a unforgettable horse riding experience!
By booking your SPARK POP® experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- No riding experience required.
- You’ll ride on safe, secure well trained Australian horses have been exceptionally well trained by our patient and considerate staff.
- This experience is truely catered and tailored for each individuals needs and abilities.
Child Friendly Dining
Jarrahdale Cafe & General Store – Open daily from 8am, suitable for a coffee and quick snack.
Millbrook Winery – Restaurant is open for lunch Thursday to Monday. In the Spring book a picnic basket and relax on the property before or after your ride.
- Opening Hours: Mon-Wed & Fri 8.30am to 6.30pm, Sat 8am to 6pm, Sun 9am to 6pm
- Car Parking: Ample parking on-site.
- What to Wear: Please come dressed to ride, wearing full length pants (jeans/leggings etc) and closed in shoes with a slight heel and a smooth sole, sneakers will be suitable. Singlets or shorts are NOT safe to ride in, if wearing incorrect attire you will not be permitted to ride and your ride will be cancelled, with no refund applicable.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Pre-register as a rider here.
- All riders must wear HELMETS (provided by Jarrahdale Equestrian), LONG PANTS (jeans/leggings etc), FULLY ENCLOSED SHOES (with a slight heel and a smooth sole, sneakers will be suitable). Singlets/ Shorts / sandals / high heels are NOT safe to ride in and will result in your ride being cancelled with no refund applicable.
- If booking for a group of more than 4 riders or have 6-9 year olds* in your group you will need to contact us in the office directly on 0427255291 to enquire and book.
*Surcharge applies for riders 6-9 years old*
- No riding experience required. Medium level of fitness is required. Please note our weight limit is 110kg and minimum age on ride outs will be 10 years old.