Private Double Is Point Adventure
$1,360Group of 4
This tour is a private, family-friendly aquatic adventure to the tropical paradise of Double Island Point on the Sunshine Coast.
The tour is only accessible at low tide by specialized 4X4, and the tour guide is passionate about the conservation and sustainability of the area. It offers a unique opportunity to learn about one of the most diverse National Parks in the world and to experience the Marine Park through a variety of activities such as surfing, stand-up paddling, and sea kayaking.
Choose your aquatic activity’s for the day in the spectacular Marine Park > Surfing, Dolphin View Sea Kayaking, Stand Up Paddling.
This Double Island Point Adventure tour is perfect for parents looking for a fun and educational day out with their kids. It is an excellent way to explore the natural beauty and wildlife of the area while enjoying a day of adventure and fun with family and friends.
Parents reconnecting with nature is your best antidote to stress and a relaxing way to repair and restore.
By booking your SPARK POP® experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- Choose your aquatic activity’s for the day in the spectacular Marine Park > Surfing, Dolphin View Sea Kayaking, Stand Up Paddling.
- Immerse yourself in the area’s iconic natural features including Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands, Honeymoon Bay & Fraser Island views.
- Lifetime experience > see Australian & migrating wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins, whales (35,000 passing each way this year on migration), turtles, rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent.
- Beginner friendly equipment & location, no experience needed and an ideal family adventure environment.
- Tasty picnic lunch at a stunning National Park scenic location. (we cater for all diets)
- Exclusive Double Island Point surfing, kayaking & stand up paddling aquatic operator.
4X4 Great Beach Drive experience, guided tour and/or instruction by
local experienced guide, specilised equipment, Noosa North Shore &
ferry, Teewah Beach, Freshwater picnic area, Rainbow Beach Coloured
Sands, picnic lunch & refreshments, National Park entry fees, pick
up & drop off from accommodation.
What to bring:
Towel, change of clothes, sunscreen, water, snacks, camera.