Ninja Parc Play
- Coming Soon
COMING SOON! Epic adventure equals the ultimate confidence booster for kids + families.
If you’re not overcommitted to other sports, a Ninja Parc Session is a great opportunity to discover a world of active fun, learning, and growth. With two whole hours to play, you’ll have ample opportunity to explore and master the art of agility.
By booking your SPARK POP® experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
Child Friendly Dining
Ninja Cafe: offers coffee, cold drinks, and snacks. A menu with light meals made to order is available.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-7pm, Saturday & Sunday 9am-4pm
- Accessibility: Ninja Parc offers support and assistance where possible, however please contact prior to booking to arrange.
- Adult Zone: Spectator area available with tables and chairs.
- Car Parking: Ample car parking available on-site.
- What to wear: We recommend comfortable athletic clothing and closed in footwear such as joggers. For your convenience, change rooms are also available on site.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
Kids eight years and over can run wild on the obstacle course without a supervising adult. Meaning you can sit back on the sidelines and relax while your kids unleash. Kids under eight years need a parent or guardian with them on the course.