Night Glow Worm Adventure
- Outdoor Adventure
Set off with flashlight in hand for a nighttime adventure in an ancient rainforest they’ll never forget!
Experience an exciting nighttime tour with stargazing, delicious dessert at a local restaurant and a fully guided rainforest walk to the waterfall. A perfect tour for explorers to discover the bio-network of a rainforest and to experience nocturnal wildlife spotting.Sit back and enjoy a snuggle with your little ones as you are taken on a journey to the peaceful and picturesque Gold Coast hinterland. A local mountain top restaurant awaits with evening treats of tea, coffee or hot chocolate accompanied by a selection of delicious cakes.
Following this, adventure awaits as your guide takes you through the lush forests of the Mount Tamborine National Park to spot native nocturnal wildlife with flashlight in hand! At the end of the trail emerges Curtis Falls, a subtropical waterfall and habitat to the stars of the show, the ever fascinating, glow worms.
Book or gift a SPARK POP experience and support Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
Tour Highlights and Inclusions:
- Mount Tamborine.
- Dessert at a local restaurant.
- Guided rainforest walk to waterfall at night time.
- View glow worms and nocturnal wildlife as we guide you to the waterfall.
- Stargazing, see the Southern Cross in the night sky.
- Each guest is provided a low watt flashlight (we don’t want to upset the glow-worms) to find your way.
- Small group tours offer a personalised experience.
- National Park fees included.
- Infant age is 0-1 years. No food or beverage is included.
- Hotel Drop Off and Pick up from Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach. Alternative pick up locations for guests outside central Gold Coast – Australia Fair Southport and Helensvale Train Station.
Friendly local guide.
Small group, no more than 16.
Pick Up from selected locations on the Gold Coast.
What to bring:
Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket, hat, water bottle.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
*Minimum 6 pax to run
This rainforest walk requires a low to moderate degree of fitness. Enclosed shoes are recommended.