Live Bee Show & Tasting
- Wildlife Encounter
$14.50 – $17.50Per person
How do bees make honey and what does a day in the life of a beekeeper look like?
Discover more in The Ginger Factory’s Live Bee Show and honey tasting.Led by an experienced beekeeper, you can learn all about life in the hive, see different bee species and taste some of our delicious varieties of honey.
The Ginger Factory and their tours were voted as the Top 8 Things to Do in Yandina by Jetstar.
Book or gift a SPARK POP experience and support Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
OTHER CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES
- Little Explorers play, climb and explore in new soft play space
- Become a Gruffalo Spotter as you explore the Gruffalo trail
- Rainbrella Project garden walk
CHILD FRIENDLY DINING
- The Ginger Kitchen – Relax, unwind and enjoy the delicious menu at the The Ginger Kitchen. Let our team of expert chefs tempt you with a superb range of meals showcasing the best of the Sunshine Coast’s seasonal produce. The Ginger Kitchen is also fully licensed.
- Gingerlatis – A fun day out isn’t complete without gelato from our Gingerlatis! Our Gelati & Dessert Bar offers 18 handmade gelato flavours, churned right here at The Ginger Factory! For some extra indulgence, we have lollies, donuts, shakes and sundaes available every day.
- Opening Hours: 9am – 5pm
- Admission: FREE
- Accessibility: The only attraction that isn’t accessible is our overboard boat ride. We have two wheelchairs on site and you just need to show your personal id to loan one of these.
- Adult Zone: Spectators are welcome to relax with a coffee and a snack from their café.
- Family Facilities: Change room, high chair, microwave / bottle warming
- Car Parking: There is a car park and ample off street parking available.
- Birthday Parties: Yes, click here.