Lamington, O’Reillys + Vineyard Tour
$99 – $119.
Explore the natural beauty of the World Heritage-listed Lamington National Park, the magical views on the tree top walk and wildlife encounters along the way!
This fully guided tour offers something for parents and children alike. Truly relax and be immersed in the largest continuous subtropical rainforest in the world, stunning panoramic views and bird feeding, and learn the amazing history of O’Reilly’s including the Stinson plane crash.
A special wildlife experience awaits once you return, grab your camera out and get a shot of the wild King Parrots or Crimson Rosellas feeding from your plate!
When visiting the Scenic Rim, a stop at a vineyard is a must. O’Reilly’s own Canungra Valley Vineyard set beside a mountain stream gives you the chance to check out the vineyard, feed Alpacas and enjoy a glass of sparkling wine to finish off a perfect day.
By choosing experiences over new toys or games more often as a kids gift or treat, you are contributing to a sustainable future by reducing plastic consumption and waste. Impacts of choosing experiences for kids and families extend threefold – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
Tour Highlights and Inclusions:
- As we leave the Gold Coast, we drive west to the Scenic Rim, through the hills and on to the town of Canungra.
- Along the journey your expert local guide shares the history, culture and stories of the townships and regions we pass through.
- Once we reach the top of the mountain we are greeted by O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat. Here we enjoy a guided rainforest tour along the rainforest floor and high into the trees on the treetop walk.
- We spot unique wildlife and amazing bird life while on the walk and have the opportunity to feed wild crimson rosellas.
- Before we head back down the mountain we stop to see the panoramic 360 degree view across the Scenic Rim and Gold Coast.
- Enjoy a glass of the local Picnic Bubbles at Canungra Valley Vineyard, see the peacocks and meet the Alpacas. (optional feeding and walking experience)
Child Friendly Dining:
Lunch options are available for purchase at either O’Reilly’s or Canungra Valley Vineyard. Mountain Cafe at O’Reilly’s offers a contemporary menu with kids lunch and dinner options plus usual sandwiches, toasties, cakes and slices.
Friendly local guide.
Small group, no more than 16.
Pick Up from selected locations on the Gold Coast.
What to bring:
Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket, hat, water bottle.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
*Minimum 6 pax to run
This rainforest walk requires a low to moderate degree of fitness. Enclosed shoes are recommended.