Stencil Street Art Holiday Workshop
- Hands On
$74 – $79
Welcome to a world of spray-paint magic! 🎨✨ Wednesday 17 & 24 January, 10.30am
This workshop isn’t just any art class; it’s a wild and colorful adventure for our amazing working parents and their creative kiddos during the school holidays!
Get ready for the Spray-Paint Extravaganza! 🚀🌈 In this hands-on experience, every young artist becomes a stencil master. The creative team will guide your young one through the fascinating art of spray-painting, starting with their very own custom-designed stencils made from acetate – the secret ingredient to artistic awesomeness!
Each participant will take home a spray-paint a canvas to keep.
Every participant will create their own re-usable stencil and artwork on a canvas, both of which can be taken home.
Participants will learn basic spraypaint skills which can be applied to a range of projects. This is a great prerequisite to our Freehand Spraypainting Workshop!
*Maximum Capacity of 15 participants per program*
- What’s included: The workshop includes a professional street art demonstration from one of Melbourne’s most prolific street artists.
- What do I need to bring: Yourself. All materials including acetate, markers, cutting knives and mats, spray paint, safety equipment (gloves, mask, aprons) etc. is provided. A light morning tea is also provided.
- Parking: Off-street parking can be found around the corner from the studio. there are plenty of parking on Roslyn St.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
* no show, no refund (regardless of why you are not showing up)
* 48 hours full refund.
* less than 24hrs 50% refund
* less than 12 hours NO REFUND.
**Participants must be 10+ yrs old or 135cm and over in age or height. Height and age will be checked at entrance to workshop and participants may be turned away if these requirements are not reached. This is for the safety of all participants, as participants that don’t meet these requirements lack muscle control in their hands.