Freehand Street Art Holiday Workshop
- Hands On
- School Holidays
$89 – $170
Have you ever wanted to create your own piece of street art?
Wednesday 17 & 24, Thursday 18 & 25, Friday 19 January, 10.30am
Uncover your inner street artist at our Freehand Street Art workshop! Dive into the world of spray-painting with a renowned street artist at Blender Studios.
Be inspired by an artist talk, witness mind-blowing spray-painting techniques, and experiment in our dedicated spray-painting venue. After a sketching session, hit the streets armed with your design to create a final masterpiece. Take home more than just a canvas – gain street cred, skills, and memories of a day guided by a street art maestro.
Book now for a workshop that turns ordinary into extraordinary, where spray paint meets street magic! 🎨🏙️🌟
Kids will paint onto a 90x90cm wooden board which you have the option to take home for a small $10 material fee 🙂 – (this is to cover our MDF board, cutting and prep the board, raw materials cost)
What you will learn
- This class offers an introduction to street art and freehand spray painting techniques, led by a Melbourne street art star
What you will get
- Participants will be involved in a range of practice activities before creating their final spray-painted artwork onto large panels in our laneway. The panels are too big for most people to take home, so we suggest taking some photos to document your artwork. For anyone wishing to take their panel home this is also possible for a small extra fee to cover the material cost ($10). We supply all materials including paint, caps, safety gear, and sketching implements. Light refreshments are also provided.
- Parking: Off-street parking can be found around the corner from the studio. there are plenty of parking on Roslyn St.
- What do I need to bring: Yourself. All materials are supplied including paint, caps, safety gear, and sketching implements. Light refreshments are also provided.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
* no show, no refund (regardless of why you are not showing up)
* 48 hours full refund.
* less than 24hrs 50% refund
* less than 12 hours NO REFUND.
**Participants must be 10+ yrs old or 135cm and over in age or height. Height and age will be checked at entrance to workshop and participants may be turned away if these requirements are not reached. This is for the safety of all participants, as participants that don’t meet these requirements lack muscle control in their hands.