Spark your imagination with this immersive interactive play experience.
INFINITY is a unique and mind-blowing 30 minute journey into spectacular, futuristic maze-like worlds of wonder – an extraordinary series of 20 multi-sensual environments filled with unique special effects, atmospheric sound fields, sensuous aromas, ultra-groovy music and amazing illusions that appear to go all the way to infinity!
It’s a walk-through experience that you enjoy at your own pace while you find your way from one intriguing environment to the next.
By booking your SPARK POP experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10am to 10pm
- Car Parking: Up to 2 hours free parking at Chevron Renaissance or catch the G-Link tram hopping off at Cavill Avenue Station, walk 100m.
- Who is Infinity not suitable for?
- If special effects lighting, sound, dark confined spaces or illusions of height and depth cause you concern, please make further enquiries before entry.
- If uneven and unstable floors in some areas might affect you, please make further enquiries before entry
- Children under 8 years or for anyone with an unusual fear of darkness.
- Pregnant & expectant mothers should seek medical advice before entering or enquire further with Infinity staff
For further terms and conditions click here.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Suitable for 8 years and up.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult/carer who accepts responsibility for their care, safety and conduct
- Babies carried in a forward carrying harness will only be admitted at parent’s risk. We recommend against entering with a baby or toddler.
- Prams and children in backpacks cannot be admitted