Indoor Skydive Melbourne
- Dream It, Do It
WELCOME TO THE MOST EXCITING SPORT IN THE WORLD – INDOOR SKYDIVING!
Be courageous with this introductory package made for those ready to embrace the thrill and the incredible feeling of freefall. This introductory package is a great taste of indoor skydiving and body flight. Equivalent to 3 outdoor skydives you will get a real taste of what it feels like to float on a smooth cushion of air!
2 iFLY Indoor Skydiving Flights.
WARNING: This sport is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!
Book or gift a SPARK POP experience and support – Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
-2 flights equivalent to 3 tandem skydiving
freefalls from 12,000 ft
-Pre-Flight Training & one-on-one flight
-Flight gear rental (Just bring laced up shoes)
-Personalised flight certificate
-Indoor Skydiving is both an exhilarating experience and is proven
to improve mental health and wellbeing. It is safe for kids, exciting for
teens, thrilling for adults and realistic for skydivers. The wind is the
greatest equalizer and indoor Skydiving is accessible to all ages and
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-10pm, Saturday & Sunday 8am-10pm
- Car Parking: Ample parking on-site available for up to 2hrs free of charge.
- Adult Zone: Spectators are free and encouraged to relax and watch.
- What to Wear: Wear casual, comfortable clothes, anything you’d wear on a normal day. We recommend lace-up, closed-toe shoes.
- What to do at Check In: Show up at your scheduled arrival time, and head to a check-in kiosk. When you enter, you’ll find an associate ready to help or answer any questions. Make sure your flight waiver is filled out when you check in.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
WHAT TO DO AT CHECK IN?
Show up at your scheduled arrival time, and head to a check-in kiosk. When you enter, you’ll find an associate ready to help or answer any questions.
- Make sure your flight waiver is filled out when you check in.
Flyers of All Ages. It’s a safe, fun, and overall awesome experience for all flyers.
- Flyers can be as young as 3 years old.
- Ages 17 and below need a parent or guardian to sign their waiver.
- To prevent dangerous wind speeds, participants must weigh less than 136kg
- Women who are pregnant should not fly.
- People with recent back, neck, and heart issues should check with a doctor before flying.
- iFLY recommends that anyone with prior shoulder dislocations should not fly.