iFLY Family and Friends
It’s just you and the air…and an incredible adrenaline rush.
Share the ultimate flying experience with your mates or family when you purchase this beginner level package that lets you split 10 flights with up to 5 mates. All of you will get a taste of what it feels like to fly your body when you jump from a plane. But without the need for a plane!
2 flights are included in this package for each person. That’s twice as much free fall time as a tandem skydive from 14,000ft, for a fraction of the price!
Whether you’re 3 or 103, Indoor Skydiving is both an exhilarating experience and a highly addictive sport. It is safe for kids, challenging for adults, exciting for teens and realistic for skydivers.
Book or gift a SPARK POP experience and support Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
The iFLY Family and Friends package includes:
- Comprehensive training session
- 2 indoor skydiving flights each (Measured at a realistic 50 seconds per standard flight)
- Flight suit, helmet, ear plugs and safety goggle hire
- One on one assistance from an instructor as you fly
- Souvenir flight certificate
The state-of-the-art, fully-controlled, ultra-safe environment makes indoor skydiving accessible for people of any ability.
There’s no parachute, no jumping, and nothing attaching you to planet Earth! You simply lean into the wind inside our giant glass tunnel and a column of air lifts you up and you’ll float effortlessly into flight, guided by our qualified instructors. You will then fly your body just like a skydiver would after jumping out of a plane.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-6.30pm, Saturday & Sunday 8am-6pm
- Car Parking: The nearest car park is Bruce Bishop on the Gold Coast Highway, which has all day parking for $5 and is approximately 2 minutes’ walk from iFLY.
- Adult Zone: Spectators are free and encouraged to relax and watch.
- What to Wear: Wear casual, comfortable clothes, anything you’d wear on a normal day. We recommend lace-up, closed-toe shoes.
- What to do at Check In: Show up at your scheduled arrival time, and head to a check-in kiosk. When you enter, you’ll find an associate ready to help or answer any questions. Make sure your flight waiver is filled out when you check in.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
Flyers of All Ages. It’s a safe, fun, and overall awesome experience for all flyers.
- Flyers can be as young as 3 years old.
- Ages 17 and below need a parent or guardian to sign their waiver.
- To prevent dangerous wind speeds, participants must weigh less than 136kg
- Weigh less than 136kg. Flyers between 118kg and 136kg will require 2 instructors and a special request fee of $30 applies. The High Fly add-on is not available to those over our standard weight limits.
- Women who are pregnant should not fly.
- People with recent back, neck, and heart issues should check with a doctor before flying.
- iFLY recommends that anyone with prior shoulder dislocations should not fly.
- Rescheduling within 48 hours will incur a fee of $30 per person up to a maximum of $150 for every 30 minutes booked.