THERE’S NO OTHER FEELING LIKE IT, THAT IS THE EXHILARATION OF FLYING!
This introductory package includes two flights for one person and is a great taste of indoor skydiving and body flight. Get set for thrills with this one-of-a-kind indoor sky diving centre. Before launching into your extraordinary flight session you’ll undertake a short orientation session with your qualified instructor before being geared up ready to go.
The 365 degree glass tunnel allows spectators to watch and cheer on friends, family or loved ones from front row seats.
Get ready for the flight of your life!
Book or gift a SPARK POP® experience to support Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
-2 indoor skydiving flights (Measured at a realistic 50 seconds per standard flight)
-Flight suit, helmet, ear plugs and safety goggle hire
-One on one assistance from an instructor as you fly
-Souvenir flight certificate
The state-of-the-art, fully-controlled, ultra-safe environment makes indoor skydiving accessible for people of any ability.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-6.30pm, Saturday & Sunday 8am-6pm
- Car Parking: The nearest car park is Bruce Bishop on the Gold Coast Highway, which has all day parking for $5 and is approximately 2 minutes’ walk from iFLY.
- Adult Zone: Spectators are free and encouraged to relax and watch.
- What to Wear: Wear casual, comfortable clothes, anything you’d wear on a normal day. We recommend lace-up, closed-toe shoes.
- What to do at Check In: Show up at your scheduled arrival time, and head to a check-in kiosk. When you enter, you’ll find an associate ready to help or answer any questions. Make sure your flight waiver is filled out when you check in.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
Flyers of All Ages. It’s a safe, fun, and overall awesome experience for all flyers.
- Flyers can be as young as 3 years old.
- Ages 17 and below need a parent or guardian to sign their waiver.
- To prevent dangerous wind speeds, participants must weigh less than 136kg
- Weigh less than 136kg. Flyers between 118kg and 136kg will require 2 instructors and a special request fee of $30 applies. The High Fly add-on is not available to those over our standard weight limits.
- Women who are pregnant should not fly.
- People with recent back, neck, and heart issues should check with a doctor before flying.
- iFLY recommends that anyone with prior shoulder dislocations should not fly.
- Rescheduling within 48 hours will incur a fee of $30 per person up to a maximum of $150 for every 30 minutes booked.