Are you ready to glide on the ice? Perhaps someone in the family has never tried before?
Whether it’s taking the chance to get out of the heat and throw on some winter clothes, or heading inside for something fun to do on a rainy day, this ice-skating rink located in the middle of Surfers Paradise offers both of those – and much more.
At 10 metres by 15 metres, the ice-rink is smaller than your standard rink, making it the perfect place for family fun and beginners to give it a go!
- Opening Hours:Check online for session times and availability.
- Accessibility: located on level 1 above Paradise Resort reception, Planet Chill can be accessed via the elevator or stairs. Guests with disabilities or special needs are welcome to contact planet chill directly to see if this activity would suit. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult Zone: Spectators do not have to pay to enter Planet Chill, you only pay if you are skating. Seating is available around the rink and the café on ground level is open for snacks and drinks.
- Family Facilities: Planet Chill is located inside Paradise Resort Gold Coast, a family-friendly hotel. Changing facilities are available in both the lobby men’s and women’s bathrooms. There is also a changing room and shower on the lower ground level. Toilets available throughout the resort.
- Car Parking: Onsite parking may be available, $20 per day, subject to availability. Street parking also available. Alternatively consider public transport or Secure Parking at Chevron Renaissance.
- What to wear: Long pants are recommended. You may like to also bring along a jumper. Socks are also required and must be worn with the skates. The smallest skates are a Junior size 12. For sizes smaller we do have a special strap on training skate that have 2 blades and are great for balance. Closed in shoes must be worn with the strap on skates otherwise entry on to the ice will not be permitted.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
Note: Minimum of one session daily, weekends up to 3 sessions. Session time confirmed upon receipt of your day booking.
Helmets must be worn by all skaters to prevent head injury. Helmets are supplied free of charge. By entering the ice-rink without a helmet, skaters and parents/guardians of skaters using the ice rink, acknowledge that there is a risk of injury in ice skating, and by entering the ice rink area you freely accept that risk and liability for any injury sustained as a result of skating here or being in or around the ice rink.