Hot Air Balloon with Breakfast
- Outdoor Adventure
$8801 Adult + 1 Child
A special occasion or reward or perhaps you have visitors from out of town, this hot air balloon experience guarantees everlasting memories!
Picture yourself in the balloon basket floating majestically and effortlessly over patchwork country and city landscapes, admiring a breathtaking view gently unfolding as dawn breaks. The magic and romance of flying in a hot air balloon can be easily experienced with our most popular balloon package. From the air you will soak in a bird’s eye views of the heritage city of Ipswich, Great Dividing Range mountains, Brisbane city skyline, Scenic Rim and Somerset countryside. We are proud to offer this unique opportunity to take in panoramic city and country sights.
Book or gift a SPARK POP experience and support Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
Floating Images is the closest hot air balloon company to Brisbane and the longest founding owner-operator in the South East Queensland region. Every flight is taken by owner and Chief pilot Graeme Day, who has 30 years of ballooning experience and loves to share his passion for ballooning.
Floating Images Hot Air Balloon Flight standard package includes:
– Approximate 1-hour balloon flight over Ipswich, Scenic Rim and Somerset regions – a city to countryside flight
– Restaurant breakfast after the flight
– Every flight is with Chief pilot Graeme who has 30 years ballooning experience
– a boutique ballooning experience with no more than 10 passengers per flight
– Personalised in-flight commentary
– Passengers can assist with inflation & deflation of balloon (optional)
– Transportation during the flight experience
– In-flight photography will be taken on most flights, with the opportunity to purchase photos at breakfast
– A personalised commemorative flight certificate
– Peace of mind that you have chosen to fly with an owner-operator.
- Meeting Location: Meeting point is an easy 30-minute drive from Brisbane, and we can also be reached by train or bus.
- Car Parking: Free parking at the central city meeting point