Farm Tour & Taste
Meet and learn about camels and Australia’s camel history, wild/feral camels and how trust is developed with their cameleers.
Summer Land Camels’ friendly staff will guide you on a behind the scenes tour through Australia’s largest largest camel farm and dairy operation, including the camel milk processing and production facilities.
While discovering Camel Milk – its powerful immune proteins and anti-aging ingredients and how the so-called ‘white gold’ benefits human health as food and skincare, as well as tasting and learning how its processed to become award-winning cheese and gelato.
By choosing experiences over new toys or games more often as a gift or treat, you are contributing to a sustainable future by reducing plastic consumption and waste. Impacts of choosing experiences for kids and families extend threefold – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
Homestead Cafe: Open 9-2pm daily for your country classics with a slight camel twist! If nothing else be sure to try the camel milk gelato before your trip home.
- Guests are required to wear secure, closed-in footwear and we recommend wearing long pants and dressing for cool weather during the winter months.
- Feeding ($3 per bag or 4 bags for $10) and Camel patting enclosure
- Opening Hours: 9am – 3pm
- Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible.
- Car Parking: Ample free customer parking
- Adult Zone: Spectators are welcome to relax with a coffee and a snack from their Homestead Cafe. Free WiFi.