Family TreeTop Challenge
- Outdoor Adventure
$220Family of 4
SPECTACULAR SKY-HIGH FAMILY BONDING!
This Adventure Park takes you sky-high with 100 challenges and 12 ziplines sitting in the trees at more than 25m above the ground. Expect to have a thrilling day out in nature as you conquer personal goals, have a whole lot of fun and soak in stunning views from the tree canopy. Located at The Big Pineapple, you’ll discover five exciting courses which start off easy and work up to heart-pumping extreme!
A fully supervised and self paced tour, which means you can complete each circuit at your own speed. Your experience starts on 2 easy courses which are designed for everyone in the family. It’s a chance to enjoy the rainforest and build confidence in the sky. The third course steps it up a notch with huge ziplines, ninja games, stunning heights and opportunities to really face your fears at every turn.
Reconnect as a family as you conquer fears and new feats!
Book or gift a SPARK POP® experience and support Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
- Opening Hours: 9am – 5pm
- Admission: FREE to access grounds and watch.
- Family Facilities: Microwave available for warming of bottles, ask a staff member for assistance. If weather is fine, bring a picnic blanket and setup along the hill as the big kids take on the TreeTop Challenge.
- Accessibility: The grounds are accessible with a stroller if you wish to follow beneath the course. Some areas are steep, so take care when moving through.
- Car Parking: Ample parking available within the The Big Pineapple precinct.
- Adult Zone: Spectators are welcome to relax and watch from the grounds. Pack a picnic, or pick up a light snack at the desk.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Suitable for ages 8+
- Minimum height requirement: Must be able to reach 160cm to the palm of your hands stretched above your head.
- To access the Black levels: Must be able to reach 180cm with the palm of your hand stretched above your head.
- Harnesses have a maximum diameter of 120cm
- Maximum weight 120kg
- Activity not recommended if you are pregnant, have pre-existing heart related illness, severe asthma, back related injuries or other chronic illnesses