Indoor Skydive Family
FOR THE ULTIMATE THRILL, SHARE THIS UPLIFTING FLIGHT EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR FAMILY + FRIENDS!
Feel the exhilaration of flying with 2 flights each for 5 flyers. The best package for small groups! Cheer each other on from front row seats in the waiting bay.
This introductory package is a great taste of indoor skydiving and body flight. It will leave you wanting more! Get set for thrills with this one-of-a-kind indoor sky diving centre. Before launching into your extraordinary flight session you’ll undertake a short orientation session with your qualified instructor before being geared up ready to go.
The 365 degree glass tunnel allows spectators to watch and cheer on friends, family, colleagues or loved ones from front row seats.
Create everlasting memories!
By booking your SPARK POP® experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
– 10 flights – equivalent to 15 freefalls from 12,000 ft – shared between up to 5 family members
-Pre-Flight Training & one-on-one flight
-We recommend allowing an hour all up for this to allow for check-in, fitting, briefing, preview, flight and post.
-Flight gear rental (Just bring laced up shoes)
-Personalised flight certificate
-Indoor Skydiving is both an exhilarating experience and is proven
to improve mental health and wellbeing. It is safe for kids, exciting for
teens, thrilling for adults and realistic for skydivers. The wind is the
greatest equalizer and indoor Skydiving is accessible to all ages and
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 11am-8.30pm, Saturday & Sunday 7.30am-6pm
- Car Parking: Ample parking on-site.
- Adult Zone: Spectators are free and encouraged to relax and watch.
- What to Wear: Wear casual, comfortable clothes, anything you’d wear on a normal day. We recommend lace-up, closed-toe shoes.
- What to do at Check In: Show up at your scheduled arrival time, and head to a check-in kiosk. When you enter, you’ll find an associate ready to help or answer any questions. Make sure your flight waiver is filled out when you check in.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
WHAT TO DO AT CHECK IN?
Show up at your scheduled arrival time, and head to a check-in kiosk. When you enter, you’ll find an associate ready to help or answer any questions.
- Make sure your flight waiver is filled out when you check in.
Flyers of All Ages. It’s a safe, fun, and overall awesome experience for all flyers.
- Flyers can be as young as 3 years old.
- Ages 17 and below need a parent or guardian to sign their waiver.
- To prevent dangerous wind speeds, participants must weigh less than 136kg
- Women who are pregnant should not fly.
- People with recent back, neck, and heart issues should check with a doctor before flying.
- iFLY recommends that anyone with prior shoulder dislocations should not fly.