- Dream It, Do It
GET READY TO FLY!
For the ultimate in family bonding, you can’t go much higher than an iFly Family session!! Whether you’ve done it before, or its your first time, you’re bound to be in awe of the pure exhiliration you’ll feel during this sensational flight experience.
Create amazing memories with your family.
WARNING: This sport is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE and we often find families coming back for birthday parties Christmas parties, really any excuse to experience flying again!!
By booking your SPARK POP experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- 10 flights equivalent to 15 tandem skydiving freefalls from 12,000ft – shared between up to 5 family members in one session.
- Pre-Flight Training & one-on-one flight instruction
- Flight gear rental (Just bring laced up shoes
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 11am-9.30pm, Saturday & Sunday 8am-6pm
- Car Parking: Ample parking in Westfield Shopping Center.
- Adult Zone: Spectators are free and encouraged to relax and watch.
- What to Wear: Wear casual, comfortable clothes, anything you’d wear on a normal day. We recommend lace-up, closed-toe shoes.
- What to do at Check In: Show up at your scheduled arrival time, and head to a check-in kiosk. When you enter, you’ll find an associate ready to help or answer any questions. Make sure your flight waiver is filled out when you check in.
- Parties: Yes, click here for details.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
Flyers of All Ages. It’s a safe, fun, and overall awesome experience for all flyers.
- Flyers can be as young as 3 years old.
- Ages 17 and below need a parent or guardian to sign their waiver.
- To prevent dangerous wind speeds, participants must weigh less than 136kg
- Women who are pregnant should not fly.
- People with recent back, neck, and heart issues should check with a doctor before flying.
- iFLY recommends that anyone with prior shoulder dislocations should not fly.