Dolphin & Seal Swim
- Wildlife Encounter
Immerse yourself in a dolphin’s playground.
Dive in and frolic just like a dolphin leaping in the waves! Ducking and diving and swimming amongst all of the dolphin’s friends you’ll be entering a magical underwater world where sea dragon watch by from the reef, the stingray glide by, and the bottlenose dolphin move freely on their own excellent adventure!
The invisible becomes visible for you to see — the flowing locks of reef, the mossy vegetation, the rippling sand floor and the emerald water itself. Meanwhile, a comet trail of bubbles zooms past your very eyes. Not to be outdone by the dolphins, a couple of cheeky seals arc tightly in front of you to show off their acrobatic fin skills — darting left and right, even rocketing up and out of the water to land with a galant splash.
You’ll be hooked on the natural joy of swimming freely like a dolphin!
Book or gift a SPARK POP experience you’ll support Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
This is a 2 hour boat tour but allow 3 hours.
- small pod of ten swimmers (maximum 12 guests) on our boat, The Apollo.
- wift eco style rigid inflatable boat
- Remarkable wildlife snorkelling across three sites, for up to 1.25hrs
- Opportunity to swim with bottlenose dolphins, weedy seadragons, Australian fur seals and smooth stingrays
- Personalised approach for greater confidence, improve your snorkelling skills
- All equipment provided including warm wetsuits and snorkelling gear
- Range of prescription masks available
- Completely natural wildlife experience, no feeding or trained animals
- Face-to-face expert commentary and in-water supervision with qualified guides
- Car parking: Park at Sorrento Jetty Car Park for short term. Or a short walk away is the Promenade Sorrento Car Park.
- Where to meet: Sorrento Pier
- What to bring: Please dress comfortably and warmly. Please bring swimmers, a towel, a hat, sunglasses, camera and your own re-usable water bottle.
- Do I need to have experience: Guests must have basic swimming skills as a minimum. Snorkel tours do not cater for people with no swimming ability. The Captain retains the right to refuse passage
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
AGE & HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS
- All Guests must be minimum 8 years of age
- All Guests must be minimum 100cm tall
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Guests with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk
- Sea conditions can be unpredictable at times, this may cause physical injury, psychological stress or motion sickness
- Please be at the pier at least 25 minutes before tour departure time to ensure you have enough time to check in, dress in the provided wetsuit and receive your snorkelling equipment
- Tours depart at the scheduled time and will not wait for late guests
- Tours are rarely cancelled, the experience provider will reschedule your tour only in the case of severe weather which would make the tour unsafe
- Subject to minimum numbers and may be rescheduled if minimum numbers are not met
- Guests will have the opportunity to see and swim with dolphins, however sightings can not be guaranteed as they are wild animals
- Tours are conducted under strict permit conditions governed by the provisions of the Wildlife Act 1975 and the Wildlife (Marine Mammal) Regulations 2019 and as an approved permit holder we and all guests must observe and conduct our activities under the conditions of the permit. Details of these conditions are provided prior to the tour and on board the vessel
- The supplier reserves the right to substitute the vessel and / or change the day’s itinerary without notice
- Guests must provide at least 24 hours notice for cancellations or all fees will be forfeited