Canyon Flyer Zipline Tour Tamborine
- Outdoor Adventure
$105 – $125
IMAGINE THE EXHILARATION OF ZIP-LINING HIGH ABOVE CEDAR CREEK CANYON, GLIDING THROUGH THE AIR 60M ABOVE THE CREEK BELOW WHILE EXPERIENCING SPEEDS UP TO 70KM PER HOUR!
Imagine the rush of emotions, as you face your fears by getting way outside your comfort zone and experiencing a one in a lifetime adventure on the Canyon Flyer Guided Zipline Tour. The Canyon Flyer is Australia’s Largest Guided Zipline Tour and is a total rainforest immersion experience, combining extreme adventure and nature like you have never experienced before.
By the end of the tour you may be ready to challenge yourself and try going upside down and backwards! Don’t worry, our awesome guides will show you how.
Book or gift a SPARK POP experience and support Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
You’ll be guided by two funny and highly experienced zipliners.
Tackle seven (yes, seven!) extreme ziplines on our thrilling three-hour adventure over Cedar Creek canyon.
The tour starts with an off-road 4WD experience as we take you from our reception to the beginning of your adventure. Our first four ziplines are all about incredible heights and massive speeds (up to 70km/h!) to get the adrenaline pumping.
- Opening Hours: 9.30am – 5pm (Open 9am weekends)
- Adult Zone: Spectators are welcome to relax with a coffee and a snack from the Thunderbird Park fully-licensed restaurant. Lunch, snacks and drinks are available.
- Nearby Activities: Tree Top Challenge neighbours Thunderbird Park which offers thunder-egg fossicking, horse riding, laser skirmishes and putt-putt golf.
- Car Parking: There is a car park and ample off street parking available.
- What to wear: You need to wear enclosed and comfortable sport of hiking shoes, and a comfortable shirt and pants.
- Do you need to have experience: Memorable experience for all fitness levels, with no prior experience required to have fun.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
Adventurers must weigh over 40kg and under 120kg.
Harnesses have a maximum diameter of 120cm
The tour is weather dependent
- Temperature checked upon arrival