Cannon Flyer Zip Liner Tour
- Dream It, Do It
- Outdoor Adventure
$105 – $125Adult
Imagine the exhilaration of zip-lining high above Cedar Creek Canyon, gliding through the air 60m above the creek below while experiencing speeds up to 70km per hour!
Imagine the rush of emotions, as you face your fears by getting way outside your comfort zone and experiencing a one in a lifetime adventure on the Canyon Flyer Guided Zipline Tour.
The Canyon Flyer is Australia’s Largest Guided Zipline Tour and is a total rainforest immersion experience, combining extreme adventure and nature like you have never experienced before.
There are no tough or technical elements to pass through, just incredible, seemingly endless ziplines all the way. This makes the Canyon Flyer an unforgettable experience for all fitness levels, with no prior experience required to have fun.
Parents reconnecting with nature is your best antidote to stress, and a relaxing way to repair and restore.
By choosing experiences over new toys or games more often as a gift or treat, you will be contributing to a sustainable future by reducing plastic consumption and waste. Impacts of choosing experiences for kids and families extend threefold – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- Starts with an off-road 4WD experience as we take you from our reception to the beginning of your adventure.
- Be guided by two funny and highly experienced zipliners.
- Tackle seven (yes, seven!) extreme ziplines on our thrilling three-hour adventure over Cedar Creek canyon.
CHILD FRIENDLY DINING
Rainforest Restaurant: open from 7.30am until 10am
Kiosk: open weekends 7.30am until 4pm. Healthy snacks, light meals, pizzas & drinks.
- Opening Hours: 9.30am – 5pm (Open 9am weekends)
- Adult Zone: Spectators are welcome to relax with a coffee and a snack from the Thunderbird Park fully-licensed restaurant. Lunch, snacks and drinks are available.
- Nearby Activities: Tree Top Challenge neighbours Thunderbird Park which offers thunder-egg fossicking, horse riding, laser skirmishes and putt-putt golf.
- Car Parking: There is a car park and ample off street parking available.
- What to wear: You need to wear enclosed and comfortable sport of hiking shoes, and a comfortable shirt and pants.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Adventurers must weigh over 40kg and under 120kg
- Harnesses have a maximum diameter of 120cm
- The tour is weather dependent
- Temperature checked upon arrival