Cannon Flyer Zip Liner
- Dream It, Do It
- Outdoor Adventure
Extreme adventure and nature like you have never experienced before!
Imagine the exhilaration of zip-lining high above Cedar Creek Canyon, gliding through the air 60m above the creek below while experiencing speeds up to 70km per hour! Imagine the rush of emotions, as you face your fears by getting way outside your comfort zone and experiencing a one in a lifetime adventure on the Canyon Flyer Guided Zipline Tour.
The Canyon Flyer is Australia’s Largest Guided Zipline Tour and is a total rainforest immersion experience.
- Be guided by two funny and highly experienced zipliners.
- so keep your eyes open as you tackle seven (yes, seven!) extreme ziplines on our thrilling three-hour adventure over Cedar Creek canyon.
- you’ll fly above the treetops and conquer any fear of heights on our Canyon Flyer zipline tour at Mount Tamborine. This area is blessed with ancient rainforests (some of the oldest in Australia),
The tour starts with an off-road 4WD experience as we take you from our reception to the beginning of your adventure. Our first four ziplines are all about incredible heights and massive speeds (up to 70km/h!) to get the adrenaline pumping. Soon you’ll gain sky-high confidence, so use last three to challenge yourself – this is where you can try going upside down and backwards! Don’t worry, our awesome guides will show you how.
Unlike our Adventure Challenge, there are no tough or technical elements to pass through, just incredible, seemingly endless ziplines all the way. This makes the Canyon Flyer an unforgettable experience for all fitness levels, with no prior experience required to have fun. Bookings are essential to guarantee a place.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Adventurers must weigh over 40kg and under 120kg
- Harnesses have a maximum diameter of 120cm
- The tour is weather dependent
- Temperature checked upon arrival