- Hands On
A unique and fascinating experience with expert cameleers at Australia’s largest camel dairy!
Gain a new appreciation for these majestic animals by hearing from one of Summer Land Camels cameleers in this all-weather experience. Learn about the camels unique and quirky anatomy, incredible survival superpowers, and the magical bond that develops between Camels and their trainers.
You’ll have the opportunity to pat and brush a Camel as well as hand-feed a special treat!
By choosing experiences over new toys or games more often as a gift or treat, you will be contributing to a sustainable future by reducing plastic consumption and waste. Impacts of choosing experiences for kids and families extend threefold – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
Child Friendly Dining:
Homestead Cafe: Open 9-2pm daily for your country classics with a slight camel twist! If nothing else be sure to try the camel milk gelato before your trip home.
- Guests are required to wear secure, closed-in footwear and we recommend wearing long pants and dressing for cool weather during the winter months.
- Feeding ($3 per bag or 4 bags for $10) and Camel patting enclosure
- Opening Hours: 9am – 3pm
- Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible.
- Car Parking: Ample free customer parking
- Adult Zone: Spectators are welcome to relax with a coffee and a snack from their Homestead Cafe. Free WiFi.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
All guests are required to wear closed-in shoes
- No refunds for late arrivals
- Cancellation policy is 24 hours. If you cancel within 24 hours of the confirmed camel riding time no refund will be provided. Please see our Terms & Conditions