Take in Adelaide’s city surrounds as you cruise down the River Torrens on your own private boat.
If you’re looking for a fun day out together with family and friends you can’t go past a BBQ Buoy. For special occasions, weekends or a holiday activity, this is a relaxing way to explore the river and the scenery while spending time with your loved ones.
You are the Captain of the BBQ Buoy and you are welcome to journey along the River Torrens from the Torrens Weir to the Frome Road Bridge. After sunset the sailing area is limited to the river section between King WIlliam Street bridge and Weir.
Book or gift a SPARK POP® experience and you’ll be supporting – Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
- What do I need to bring: Your own food, and playlist for the bluetooth speakers.
- What is provided: Eco friendly cutlery, plates, cups, bbq & grill, esky, and bluetooth speakers. Pre-order and purchase any beverages.
- Car Parking: Parking is available along War Memorial Drive in the 4P zone near the public golf course (about 5 walking minutes away)
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Minimum age to hire and drive a BBQ Buoy is 21 years
- Car licence required and must be presented on the function date
- 1 Adult per 3 children is required
- Life jackets are provided for all passengers
FEES & OTHER
- Clean up & alcohol brought on board fees range between $50-$100 taken from card on file after your trip*
- After sunset, the operating area is limited between the King William Street bridge and the weir
- Public Holidays and special events surcharge min 15% or as displayed where applicable