Balloon Flight Perth
- Outdoor Adventure
$350 – $380Child
A breathtaking balloon flight over Northam the stunning rural town at the centre of Avon Valley, a truly magical experience!
Enjoy the spectacular views from a balloon basket and experience this ancient sport in Northam, the centre of the picturesque Avon Valley.
Called “The Peaceful Adventure” you’ll soak up views across the Avon Valley in a morning you will never forget. Participate in the oldest form of aviation said to have begun in 1783 with the flight of the Montgolfier brothers’ hot air balloons in France.
Breakfast is included after the flight!
By choosing experiences over new toys or games more often as a gift or treat, you are contributing to a sustainable future by reducing plastic consumption and waste. Impacts of choosing experiences for kids and families extend threefold – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
View the sunrise over the horizon with pilots who have been flying for decades. We fly higher than any other operator in the country to give you the best views and no, you WILL NOT feel height sick.
This is the full experience of a balloon flight with the personalised service only small groups can receive. Breathtaking views and safety are assured with pilots who have been flying for over 28 years, not only in WA but also, for close to 20 years, in Melbourne. With the added experience of flying up and down the Andes, Patagonia, Mexico, the UK and many countries and cities around the world, your pilots will make your flight as varied as the winds allow on your chosen day. We like adventure and we make it SAFE
Child Friendly Dining
- What to Wear: Dress for the outdoors. Bring a small bag if you like with spare shoes or socks if you need to go straight elsewhere after the flight. Our crew will be happy to look after gear in our minibuses. Sturdy shoes, boots are best but runners generally are ok as well. Wear socks, avoid city flats and above all else, no high heels, please!
- When & Where to arrive: The evening BEFORE the flight, between 05:30 and 06:30 p.m. you will receive a text message to inform you if your flight is going ahead. You will receive details about the time and place to meet and what to expect the following morning. If you choose the transport from Perth, the meeting location is the car park on Marlee Loop, beside the Optus Stadium and off Victoria Park Drive, Perth.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- The Minimum age for participation is 6 years old.
- Minimum height is 120cm – this is to be able to see over the basket.
- Children aged from 6 – 12 are charged the child rate for tickets.
- Children from 13 – 18 are charged at adult rates for tickets, as per civil aviation requirements.
- Children from 6 – 12 must be accompanied by a responsible guardian or adult.