Adventure Horse Ride-Out
Be inspired by the power and beauty of the horse as you take a relaxing horseback ride through the hills of Jarrahdale.
Immerse yourself in the beauty of the surrounds as you encounter the local wildlife and grazing cattle and sheep. Pending the level of rider experiences in your group, you’ll experience some of the lookouts toward Perth’s CBD.
Connect with nature and each other as you escape the everyday distractions of daily life allowing the space for quality time and shared experience.
By booking your SPARK POP experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- Maximum of 8 riders.
- You’ll ride on safe, secure well trained Australian stock horses have been exceptionally well trained by our patient and considerate staff.
- This experience is truely catered and tailored for each individuals needs and abilities. It is an exclusive adventure horse ride which means it is only the group you book to come and ride with you. Ride outs will travel at the pace of the least experienced rider with large group ride outs walking only. All winter ride outs will be walking only.
Child Friendly Dining
Jarrahdale Cafe & General Store – Open daily from 8am, suitable for a coffee and quick snack.
Millbrook Winery – Restaurant is open for lunch Thursday to Monday. In the Spring book a picnic basket and relax on the property before or after your ride.
- Opening Hours: Mon-Wed & Fri 8.30am to 6.30pm, Sat 8am to 6pm, Sun 9am to 6pm
- Car Parking: Ample parking on-site.
- What to Wear: Please come dressed to ride, wearing full length pants (jeans/leggings etc) and closed in shoes with a slight heel and a smooth sole, sneakers will be suitable. Singlets or shorts are NOT safe to ride in, if wearing incorrect attire you will not be permitted to ride and your ride will be cancelled, with no refund applicable.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Pre-register as a rider here.
- All riders must wear HELMETS (provided by Jarrahdale Equestrian), LONG PANTS (jeans/leggings etc), FULLY ENCLOSED SHOES (with a slight heel and a smooth sole, sneakers will be suitable). Singlets/ Shorts / sandals / high heels are NOT safe to ride in and will result in your ride being cancelled with no refund applicable.
- If booking for a group of more than 4 riders or have 6-9 year olds* in your group you will need to contact us in the office directly on 0427255291 to enquire and book.
*Surcharge applies for riders 6-9 years old*
- No riding experience required. Medium level of fitness is required. Please note our weight limit is 110kg and minimum age on ride outs will be 10 years old.