Aqua Park – Oxenford
LEVEL UP PLAYTIME, BOOST COURAGE AND IGNITE SPIRITS WITH 100-MINUTES OF FUN!
For active fun in the sun you can’t beat a session at your local aqua park, and this one is one of the best. Not only an amazingly fun and super challenging course, it’s also set in a stunning location with the Gold Coast hinterland for a backdrop. Parents with older kids not participating you can relax on the deck and catch up on some overdue adult time while watching the kids splash around.
By booking your SPARK POP® experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories + also Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- Opening Hours: Seasonal. Winter School Holidays 24th June – 9th July
Monday – Friday 11am to 5pm, Saturday + Sunday 8.30am to 5pm.QLD School Term. July 10th – September 15th
Thursday + Friday 11am to 5pm, Saturday + Sunday 8.30am to 5pm
- Car Parking: Plenty of free parking available onsite. Stuck for a lift to the park? Pineapple Tours offer a shuttle bus from $60.00 per person, return service. For more information please visit and book here https://pineappletours.com.au/tour/gc-wake-park-shuttle-bus/
- Family Facilities: Baby change table available and see their friendly staff on duty for assistance with heating of bottles or baby food. Lifejackets offered to U6’s so they may paddle at the waters edge supervised by parents or guardians. Ramp access throughout the park.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
Sign the waiver here before going.
- GC Aqua Park is an awesome but strenuous inflatable water park course. All participants must have strength, stamina and fitness and be able to swim.
- Life jackets are compulsory.
- All participants must be able to swim.
- Children must be at least 5 years old and be able to swim. All children under 10 must always be accompanied by an adult (ratio 1 adult to 2 children). For under 10-year old’s we recommend the closest lane to the beach as it’s easier for younger people to navigate.
- Fully qualified and trained Surf Lifesaving lifeguards are on duty during opening hours. GC Aqua Park lifeguards are easily identifiable in their red and yellow uniforms and are here to help you.