Yarra River Waterbike Tour
Experience the magic of Melbourne’s Yarra River like never before on a family-friendly tour that is sure to leave you in awe!
With stunning views of iconic landmarks such as the Botanical Gardens, Government House, and the MCG, this tour is an unforgettable adventure for both parents and kids.
As you journey under the Swan Street Bridge and ride along Birrarung Marr, you’ll be captivated by the beauty of the city and the history that surrounds you. But that’s just the beginning! The heart of Melbourne awaits, as we travel past Flinders Street Station and SEA Life Aquarium, with the Rialto building towering in the background.
Don’t miss out on the chance to take in the stunning views of Yarra’s Edge Marine, the Polly Woodside Tallship, and the Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre. We’ll also pass by Crown Casino, the South Bank precinct, and the Arts Centre Melbourne, with the towering Eureka Tower soaring above.
Discover the magic of Melbourne from the beautiful Yarra River, known to the Wurundjeri people as Birrarung.
By booking your SPARK POP® experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- Safety briefing and operational overview
- All Waterbike Equipment and Lifejacket
- A Waterbike Australia Guide
- Sunscreen and Hand Sanitiser
Child Friendly Dining
- Meeting Location: The tour starts and finishes at the Rowing Sheds along Boathouse Drive next to Princes Bridge; directly across the Yarra River from Federation Square. It is a 5 minute walk from Flinders Train Station and multiple tram stops.
- What to bring: Water Bottle, Hat and Sunglasses, Comfortable Clothing – suitable to the weather conditions. You may want to bring a change of clothing if you’re going out afterwards, all efforts are made to remain dry, but feet may get wet onboarding and off-boarding the waterbikes. Remember phone or GoPro for the all important selfie