$159 – $179Child
You know you’ll be more than ok when you can escape for a day only to be met with white sand, steep dunes, wrecks and dolphins!
A true local favourite, the Wrecks Adventure is an awe-inspiring escape sure to spark your energy levels! Choose up to 3 adventures for your Moreton Island Day Trip. Whether you want to be segwaying along white sandy beaches, snorkeling around the Tangalooma Shipwrecks or Stand Up Paddle Boarding along the crystal blue waters; Moreton Island is yours for the taking!
1. Beach Segway Tour
2. Stand-Up Paddle Board Hire (1hr)
3. Guided Snorkeling at the Tangalooma Wrecks
4. Fish Feeding Tour + Sightseeing Cruise
5. 3 Hours Fishing Rod Hire
6. 3 Hours Kayak Hire
7. 3 Hours Snorkel Gear + Wetsuit Hire
Activities are to be chosen on arrival.
Your ticket includes:
- Round-trip ferry transfers
- 3 activities of your own choosing
- Land activities (Quad bikes NOT included)
- Use of resort facilities.
- Family Facilities: Bathroom facilities on the boat. Snorkel equipment, noodles,are provided as needed for no additional cost.
- What to bring: Swim Suit (We recommend that guests come prepared with their swimmers to maximise their snorkelling time), spare change of clothes, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, warm clothes, towel, water bottle, own snacks and food, sea sickness tablets, if needed.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS
By clicking agree & continue you confirm that all children in your party are above the minimum age of 6 years required when participating in this activity.
PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS
Participation in some of our tours and activities are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety, you must disclose if you are suffering from any injury, or pre existing medical condition (such as, but not limited to, epilepsy, asthma or cardiovascular conditions) which may interfere with your ability safely participate in our services. Some medical conditions require physicians/doctors approval to be able to participate in our tours and activities. Note: If you do have asthma, you are required to bring your Ventolin with you to be able to participate in the tour. If you are unsure, or have any further questions, please contact us before booking on 07 3410 6927.
If you are pregnant, participating in any Watersports activities or tours with Tangatours will require your physicians/doctors approval in writing. Please bring a medical certificate with you on the day, or email through prior to arrival.