Treetops Adventure (Child)
Want to go high? How about 25 metres high and an 80 metre long zipline to put you to the test?
With 2 Junior Courses and 5 Tree Ropes and cliff-edge courses to choose from, whether you’re looking to rover along the riverbanks with something easy, or clamber up the cliffs where the eagles perch 35m above the riverbank, we’ve got something for everyone.
2 JUNIOR COURSES
5 TREE ROPES COURSES
LONGEST ZIPLINE 80M
By booking your SPARK POP® experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- Opening Hours:
School Term Tuesday – Sunday, 10am – 5pm
School & Public Holidays Monday – Sunday, 9am – 5pm
- What to wear: Comfortable clothing for outdoor physical activity, fully enclosed, sturdy footwear required, bring wet weather clothing, sunscreen and/or insect repellent.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Concession/Grown Up (16+): Onsite Adult supervision is required for 16-17yr olds.
- Teens (11-15yrs): Onsite Adult supervision is required (1:10). Climbing is recommended.
- Children (8-10yrs): A Grown-Up (16+) is required to climb as a supervisor with this age group (1:4).
- Onsite Adult supervision is also required. Climbing recommended.
Juniors (3-7yrs): Onsite Adult supervision is required. No Grown-Up or Adult access to Junior courses allowed. Please note you will not be able to climb together on this course.
- Due to the nature of our activities, all guests are advised to seek medical advice if in doubt of their capabilities to participate, especially in the case of pre-existing medical conditions. Please note, pregnant women are unable to participate.
- Our tree ropes courses can be physically challenging, and we recommend participation by individuals with an average to moderate level of fitness. All other activities are more suitable for individuals with an average fitness levels, who are able to walk up and down a flight of stairs unassisted.