Snowsports Sessions – Beginner
- Dream It, Do It
Level up your snow sport skills on Queensland’s only indoor slope before your next snow holiday!
The home of Queensland’s only indoor slope is the perfect place for beginners or first-timers looking to learn or polish your skills.
With a qualified instructor to help you refine your technique, you’ll learn up to 8 x faster than on snow and you’ll be skiing/boarding like a pro before you go! Suitable for beginners and seasoned snow-lovers, this 30 minute ski or snowboard session includes all equipment, slope time on the UX Slope Simulator.
Book or gift a SPARK POP® experience and support Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your booking for boot fitting.
- All equipment is provided
- Skiers and snowboarders are NOT permitted to ride their own boards, however using your own boots, helmet and knee/elbow pads is fine
- Skiers and snowboarders are not allowed on the slope at the same time
- Please be aware that you may be using the slope with other people. Every attempt will be made to match guests of a similar level
- The minimum height is 140cm for snowboarders or 7 years of age
- Public sessions mean that you may slope share with other general public
- Intermediate or Experienced Skiers and Snowboarders must enquire via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Snowsports Wednesday,Thursday & Friday 4pm-8pm, Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday 10.30am-2.30pm
- Family Facilities:
- Car Parking: Ample free parking available on-site.
- Adult Zone: Spectators are free and encouraged to relax and watch with seating throughout the centre.
- What to wear: Please wear thick socks and comfortable, loose-fitting clothes. No singlets. We advise to wear long, loose-fitting pants but shorts are acceptable.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- All participants must have a current waiver signed. Parents/ guardians must sign for anyone under 18yo. Please follow the link: https://www.urban-xtreme.com.au/snowsportswaiver
- Snowsports bookings can be moved to another date with 24hrs notice is given and is within 1 month of the original booking date.