Overboard Boat + Train
$20Child or Adult
Perfect Play Bundle for Kids
Join the gingerbread man on an adventure around the world as he escapes the clutches of the hungry chefs. Overboard is a boat ride ideal for the whole family with music, and animated puppetry featuring more than 200 handmade moving puppets.
Bundle with the Ginger Train for a relaxed tour through 9 hectares of lush sub-tropical gardens aboard beloved train Moreton. Now over 100 years old, learn more about this working legend as you explore the grounds.
By booking your SPARK POP® experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
CHILD FRIENDLY DINING
- The Ginger Kitchen – Relax, unwind and enjoy the delicious menu at the The Ginger Kitchen. Let our team of expert chefs tempt you with a superb range of meals showcasing the best of the Sunshine Coast’s seasonal produce. The Ginger Kitchen is also fully licensed.
- Gingerlatis – A fun day out isn’t complete without gelato from our Gingerlatis! Our Gelati & Dessert Bar offers 18 handmade gelato flavours, churned right here at The Ginger Factory! For some extra indulgence, we have lollies, donuts, shakes and sundaes available every day.
- Opening Hours: 9am – 5pm
- Admission: FREE
- Accessibility: The only attraction that isn’t accessible is our overboard boat ride. We have two wheelchairs on site and you just need to show your personal id to loan one of these.
- Adult Zone: Spectators are welcome to relax with a coffee and a snack from their café.
- Family Facilities: Change room, high chair, microwave / bottle warming
- Birthday Parties: Yes, click here.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
Children under 12 years must ride with a supervising adult.