Paradise SUP Tour
- Outdoor Adventure
$1351 Adult + 1 Child
Outdoor family fun for the whole family!
By booking your SPARK POP experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- The Paradise SUP tour includes a basic lesson, water safety briefing, high quality SUP equipment and a 2 hour guided tour of the Surfers Paradise waterways.
- Drinking water provided
- Life jackets are available for customers at their request/with low swimming ability.
Child Friendly Dining
What to bring: Swimmers/boardies, a rash vest or a T-shirt. Hat & waterproof sunscreen, drinking water. Personal Floatation Devices (PFD) are required for non swimmers. Go Vertical will gladly supply one or you can bring your own. If you wish to wear sunglasses on the water we have floating Sunnie straps for sale at the Surfers Paradise Location, to ensure you don’t don
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- In a lesson a child participant is required to be aged 8+
- For the group Tours a child needs to be 12+ as this is the age from which a child is strong enough to keep up with adults on tour as to not slow the group down. If it is a private Tour then a child participant can be as young as 8 years (younger children can be accommodated on Private Tours but must be pre-arranged)
- For board hire, children are to be accompanied by an adult or under the close supervision from the beach or on the parent’s board. Please contact us if you are not sure.
*Safety is paramount and we will ascertain whether a child is strong enough to be on the board alone, taking into consideration weather & tidal conditions.