MakeMUD Slime Powder – Forest
- Fun & Games
Just add water to cook up your own all-natural flubbery slime, made using real mud!
Like all of our MakeMUD products, the natural soil component has been safely sterilised to eliminate all live matter, then mixed with food-grade ingredients.
- 100% natural and compostable slime
- Requires 2 cups of water and heating in a microwave, directions on pouch
- Lasts for 7 days, stored in fridge in an airtight container and reheated before play
- Makes 1 cup of slime
- Packaged in a compostable ziplock pouch
- No added colours or fragrance
ABOUT MUDDLY PUDDLY LABORATORY
MakeMUD is a unique range of sensory bases that let you create naturally muddy play experiences at home, without any of the hassle or mess.
Just like making mud, all it needs are water and your own two hands to make a soft and luscious, earth-filled playdough, ready for play.
The first of its kind, MakeMUD was scientifically developed in 2019 as a soil-based playdough powder by Avvy Banerjee, an early years STEM specialist. Since its launch, MakeMUD has expanded to include natural mud slimes and fizzes to its sensory range, and continues to be loved by mudmaking wildlings all over Australia and beyond.