- Hands On
Indulge your little dumpling enthusiasts in a culinary adventure with a Dumpling Party – the ultimate kid’s party experience in Richmond!
Led by a seasoned chef, your young chefs-in-training will dive into the world of Chinese food culture, unlocking the secrets of crafting mouthwatering handmade dumplings from scratch.
Get ready for a fun and interactive session as your kids roll out the dough, choose their favorite fillings (options ranging from savory pork and chicken to delightful vegetarian or vegan), and showcase their creativity with a variety of decorative folds. To top it off, the experience concludes with a delightful feast, where everyone can relish their culinary creations alongside a complimentary drink.
This intimate, hands-on workshop promises a unique and memorable way for their little ones loved ones to come together, learn new culinary skills, and to celebrate their special day. It’s not just a party; it’s a dumpling extravaganza!
MENU AND INGREDIENTS
- Spices – Chilli, Spring onion, Shallots, Ginger, Chinese Chives
- Seasoning and Sauce – Soy Sauce, Chinese Black Vinegar, Fish Sauce, Chilli Oil, Rice Wine
- Vegetables – Wongbok, Mushroom
- Vegetarian – Mushrooms, Glass Noodles, Water Chestnuts
- Meats – Pork, Chicken
- Seafood – Fish and/or Prawn optional
- Plus dumpling skins – made from flour – optional gluten free
- Click to learn how we cater for your SPECIAL DIETARY.
- Accessibility: TBA
- Car Parking: There’s limited street parking in North Richmond & Abbotsford and our street parking is timed with some spaces reserved for local permit holders. Your best bet is to look on side streets away such as William, Lithgow, Albert, Murray, Princess… from Victoria Street but always pay attention to the signage.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- For rescheduling made more than 14 days prior to the event, there is no charge to change to your new date. After the first date change, there will be $49pp per date change. For rescheduling made within 14 days prior to the event, we can only accept that you are being sick with a medical certificate, and we will still charge $49 for administration fee.
- No refund or reschedule will take effect (1) if you fail to arrive at the venue at the time stipulated, (2) if you voluntarily leave your class after it has commenced, (3) if you need to leave the event for reasons of bereavement, injury or illness. Travel insurance and medical insurance are therefore strongly recommended.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms